Saturday, December 17, 2011

Awake...

Good Morning!!! I'm awake for the moment...

Today is our 1 year wedding anniversary!!! It feels like so much longer, in a good way of course. We had planned on napping then getting up super early to finish our Christmas shopping at walmart. Neither of us like big crowds so its easier to go way early or way late. Julian is crashed on the couch and I'm on the love seat, suffering from bad heartburn :(  Ahhh..the joys of pregnancy right?  Here's a few things I'm not going to miss:


  • heartburn...especially late at night.
  • muscle pains in my sides, lower abdomen, and pelvic region
  • sciatic nerve spasms
  • back pain
  • light headedness, dizziness
  • rapid heart beat, anxiety...i have tachycardia and anxiety and pregnancy has made them worse
  • the feeling that all the air just got sucked out of the room, followed by the middle of my back to my neck tensing up then my rapid heart beat and my legs feeling heavy and my ankles swelling and wanting to pass out...oh wait..thats a pregnant panic attack
  • waddling..painfully lol
  • feeling like I'm going to fall over cuz of my big belly
  • as much as I love this lil baby...im generally not going to miss being pregnant!
Yesterday as we was shopping ( this happened at 2 stores) people kept asking the normal question "when are you due?" but I got alot of "I bet you're ready to pop" and "are you trying to get things started?".  Apparently I am so big that people think I'm going to go into labor at any time lol. Even my father in law said I look like I'm about to bust.  I'm not really that much overweight for my height and this pregnancy is all belly, and what a heavy belly it is! Anyways thats whats going on so far :) It's 6:25am at the moment and I have been up since around 3:30am so I may try to squeeze in a nap before we have to get up and meet a few people...may update later.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest,the word "pregnancy" has always given me the jitters,and you've done it so many times,is it all in the mind though...controlling the pain i mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be honest its different for every woman..i didnt go thru half of what i am going thru now with my other 2 babies. i was more active with them but i was also overweight with them. this go around i was more in shape..less active but i have problems with my heart and anxiety so its made it rougher. the pain isnt that bad unless i do to much so i just watch what i do and there is always a nice hot shower to help as well. :)

    ReplyDelete