Monday, December 19, 2011

Over The Weekend...

Well what can I say....we had a great weekend! Only thing missing was my two beautiful kids. We had a trip planned for almost a year and a room at a resort lodge booked but somehow that got messed up but we made the best of it. My wonderful husband took friday off to be with me. We spent the day together and did a little bit of Christmas shopping and had pizza for dinner.


Saturday was our 1 year wedding anniversary :) we did more Christmas shopping and just enjoyed being together with no interruptions. I do love being married to this man!! He treats me amazingly and loves me unconditionally...he's my best friend! And most importantly he respects me and loves my kids just as much as he loves the baby we are soon to have. He treated me to lunch at a nice restaurant and was beyond loving! We are so blessed!! We also bought our first Christmas tree..a real tree :) its small but its perfect. So later that night we set up our tree and decorated it and watched the cat freak out over it :) it was awesome! Its the start of a new tradition for our little family!

Sunday was our relaxing day...we didn't do much. We did get a baby bed :) a very nice family I know was kind enough to give us one. God has been very generous to us and we are so grateful and thankful.

All-in-all the weekend wasn't very eventful. We just stayed close together and cuddled and laughed alot. It was wonderful just having him all to myself :) We had a great time just enjoying everyday life. I don't need fancy gifts or anything to celebrate with...all I need are the ones I love.

I didn't get diamonds or flowers for our anniversary like what most women want...I got something much better!! I got time with my true love and a new tradition for our family :) What could be better than having a beautiful Christmas tree as an anniversary gift? I think its perfect! And you it takes two to set it up and decorate it so it makes wonderful anniversary/family/Christmas memories :)

I hope everyone has had a great Monday and weekend.  *Blessings*

Almost @ 31 weeks!! Its getting closer :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We recently celebrated 5 years and it's fantastic!
    And congrats on the pregnancy!!! :) Feb really is right around the corner isn't it? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kasondra :) and happy late anniversary! I can't wait for Feb to get here and to be able to get comfortable lol. hope u have a merry christmas and god bless :)

    ReplyDelete