Thursday, December 15, 2011

*Good Morning*....i guess

Well today hasn't started to great.  I had nightmares all night. Even though Julian reassured me that everything was and will be ok I couldn't shake the feeling. That was around 5am...it is now 8am and I still feel it. Oh how I wish I had some coffee, and a better internet connection!! I never liked coffee much before except those Starbucks Frappuccino's and BK's iced coffee..but recently Julian has been getting me coffee from McD's and we have been going out for breakfast on the weekends. Its been a nice change, but i know it won't last because the baby will be here in February and there will be no time or extra money to do that. So I am enjoying it while I can.

Mmm...wish i had coffee!!!!
My sweet, wonderful husband is having an awful week at work :( I feel terrible for him.  Most people hate their jobs, but you have to stick with them with the way the economy is.  I appreciate him going to work everyday, even when he is sick or in pain.  He's an amazing man and he puts his family before himself.  He is my everything!! I don't know what I would do without him. There isn't enough words in the world to tell him how much i love him!!

I can't wait til tomorrow!! Julian put in for a vacation day :) Our anniversary is Saturday. Nothing big planned, just spending the weekend together..hopefully with no interruptions :) It's hard to believe that we have only been married 1 year! It feels like forever,but in a good way. I am blessed beyond belief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment