Friday, December 23, 2011

Random Blog: some new found favorite things :)

I'm a woman...and what woman doesn't love cosmetics?  I've been a little down on my looks here lately from being pregnant and it sucks :( I haven't been doing anything with my hair (which needs about 4 inches of dead, dry, split hairs cut off), and i rarely wear any makeup anymore. I have been wanting so badly to update my look, I'm way overdue for a makeover!! I'll be glad when February gets here...then all this will be done. I look a whole lot better this pregnancy then my last two but I've been more miserable during this one. My husband has been very generous with the complements and even though I think I look like a beached whale, it's still really nice to hear. He has been very sweet lately and has bought me a few new makeup items. Julian isn't a typical guy that could care less, he actually likes to pick things out for me :) which is nice because it shows that he cares enough to think about what I would look like in things (makeup, clothing, whatnot).  He has great taste too!! I'm a girl who loves cheap finds as well which makes shopping for me easy!! Walgreens is pretty awesome with sales on cosmetics :) anyways, here are some new favorites that my lovey hubby bought for me:

Wet n Wild lipstick in 521A
 Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lipgloss in 565C










Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Candy Pink










E.L.F gift set in Sultry & Smokey











All cheap finds!!! The gift set was only $5 and the rest was under $5 each!!! I love my new make up :) And yes I am a pink fiend :) Although I have been wanting to try red or atleast a color in the red family. I found one beautiful red/wine colored organic lipstick at the health food store that I absolutely want to try but its $12...maybe I will get a color swatch or play with the tester stick to make sure its worth the splurge. I also found a pretty sheer red gloss as well. I can't wait to start feeling good again!! I get so inspired and motivated some days then it just wanes away :(  I'm gonna get it back though. Its just going to take time...it takes 9 months to get big so its going to take longer to get where I want to be. This is going to be an interesting journey. I hope I can update again about new favorites :) Hope everyone has a blessed day and in case I don't blog again for a little while...Merry Christmas :)

1 comment:

  1. Mandee thanks for the follow :-) I love Walgreens and the Dollar General store too. Enjoy having your baby, this funk will pass when you have a new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete